Thursday, December 02, 2004

Spark of Colors


I love colors. They don’t just exist and standstills but give us ideas and feelings. They are such a perfect art created by The One that none of them are bad. They are just simply beautiful... don't you think? That is why going to a bead store for me is like a kid in the candy store. Colorful candy store that is. Yup, it’s so beautiful and yummy I just want to grab everything until my stomach get hurts. Well, in beads case: until I got pocket-ache…. :)

Using colors is just so common but it’s really challenging once you combine them. If you still remember my Spark of Stones project, I haven’t use as much colors since I just started. But I couldn’t resist myself to explore more on colors and shapes and materials. So I made some new beaded jewelry in new tones. I have some notion though that I designed them based on my taste, which made me surprised that ones of not-my-favorite piece got sold and the ones that I think look better just flirt me to be worn.

So please take a moment and click here: Spark of Stones – 3, and tell me: which one would you like best? (Just put the photo number if you like). You could also check out the link at sidebar where I also put a new feature: a chatterbox so you could splash some ideas or suggestions. Thanks so much!

8 drops:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just passed by and stop a while. I love your design, especially no. 4 and 9, since no.4 will look good on my little black dress, and no. 9 to be paired with my jeans. Keep going! [Alice, NJ]

dy said...

Hi Alice, thanks for your visit. It's a good idea to start by thinking the dress that would match the piece..:)

timothyandreas28 said...

Hands down, no. 14!!!! (Coz I'm automatically attracted to black) 4's also nice, good combination of colors, everything comes together as a piece.

btw. I really like your "broken heart" piece.
kalau bayangnya berlalu, aku tertinggal
sendiri, telanjang tanpa bayang
karena bayangku
tak bisa lagi hidup tanpa bingkainya

dy said...

Thanks Rlynn, it really took my time to do the piece you chose :)
BTW, betul... soal bayang, itu maksudku...

neenoy said...

gw paling suka nomor 4, warnanya, bentuknya (gw seneng yang beads-nya gak terlalu gede). suka juga kombinasi kecil-besar garnet cihips stone (no. 16)

untuk warna, gw suka semua yang nuansa coklat-merah-orange (1-4, 17), dan kombinasi warna nomor 8 (blue - green)

btw, untuk design spark of stones 1-2, gue paling suka kalung yang pake 2 strand (yang beadsnya jarang-jarang gitu).

dy said...

arti... apa kabar ni? salam sun dr Damian bwt tante arti :) makasih dah mampir...
noy, masukannya berguna bgt, thanks ya!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.